This delicious pizza layers with brie cheese, goat cheese and the prosciutto ham in the top that adds depth flavor and a delicate saltiness.
520g (3 1/2 cups) whole-wheat flour
1/2 Tbsp salt
2 tsp dried yeast
2 Tbsp olive oil
250 ml (1 cup) lukewarm water
1 1/2 cup marinara sauce
125g (1 cup) shredded Brie cheese
80g (3 ounces) shredded prosciutto
30g (1 ounce) soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
T0 MAKE THE DOUGH
1. Add the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the yeast, then make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients. Pour in 2 tablespoons of the oil and the water gradually, adding enough to make a soft dough.
2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes, until smooth and elastic.
4. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220°C (430°F). Roll out the dough to a large circle (25 cm, 10 inch), and transfer to a greased baking sheet.
5. Spread sauce evenly over the dough. Sprinkle Brie cheese over the dough and arrange prosciutto on top of the cheese. Sprinkle goat cheese over prosciutto.
6. Bake about 25 minutes, until golden, Sprinkle thyme over pizza and serve warm.
“I love my pizza so much, in fact, that I have come to believe in my delirium that my pizza might actually love me, in return." ― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love