Easy to prepare! This non-bake and refreshing cheesecake is a beautiful harmony of flavours.
For the Crust
130g butter biscuits, crushed
70g Amaretti biscuits, crushed
90g butter, melted
For the Filling
95g cheese cream
500g yoghurt (reserving 4 tablespoons)
4 packs (1 pack = 1 1/2 teaspoons) vanilla sugar
8 gelatin sheets
TO MAKE THE CRUST
1. Grease and line with parchment paper a 9-in. (23 cm) springform pan.
2. Place the butter biscuits in a large ziplock bag and crush it with a rolling pin into fine crumbs. Repeat the procedure for the amaretti biscuits.
3. In a medium bowl, combine crushed butter biscuits, crushed amaretti, and stir in melted butter.
4. Press onto the bottom of the prepared pan. Refrigerate.
TO MAKE THE FILLING
5. In a bowl, mix the mascarpone, yoghurt, cheese cream and vanilla sugar until smooth. Add cubed strawberries, reserving some berries for decoration.
6. In a saucepan, put the sheets of gelatin in cold water, and let them soak for about 5-6 minutes.
7. Gently squeeze the water out of the gelatin sheets. In a saucepan, combine the gelatin with 3-4 tablespoons of yoghurt cream over low heat. Gradually stir the disolved gelatin in yoghurt-cheese cream mixture.
8. Gradually, fold in the yoghurt-mascarpone cream the 2/3 of sliced strawberries, reserving berries for decoration. Pour over biscuits crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Decorate with sliced strowberries and pistachio
"It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows." Rainer Maria Rilke