This great chocolate pizza is composed of one chocolate layer, a cream-butter layer and garnished with white chocolate and currants.
400g prepared brioche dough
20g butter, room temperature
100ml heavy cream
12 mint leaves
50g confectioners' sugar (powdered sugar)
2 tsp cocoa, unsweetened
50g bittersweet chocolate, chopped
50g milk chocolate, chopped
1. Making brioche dough: Click Here
2. In small saucepan bring the heavy cream with mint leaves to a boil. Set aside and let cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
4. Meanwhile, on lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 4 mm (1/4-inch) thickness, giving it an oval or round shape.
5. Transfer the dough to baking sheet; lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle over the dough confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder and butter. Set aside for 30 min at room temperature.