Impress your guests with these pretty, chocolate cream ''shells''. The taste is heavenly and they melt in the mouth!
6 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
Nutella, chocolate spread
1. Preheat the oven to180°C( 350°F ). Grease and line with parchment paper a square baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat eggs on high until thickened and light. Gradually, add sugar beating on medium for 5 minutes. Add vanilla extract. Gently and gradually fold in the flour.
3. Spoon onto lined baking trays and spread thinly into 5.5 cm diameter circles. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until they are golden-brown.
4. Remove the baking tray from the oven and, working very quickly, lift each cookie of the baking tray with a palette knife. Fold it at the edge; handle and leave to cool.
5. Fill them with Nutella, chocolate spread. Top with coconut flakes.
“Look, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.'' ― Fernando Pessoa