This Parisian Pizza is simple, quick but delicious.
1 pizza base - Pizza Dough
800g (30 oz) tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp oregano
150g (6 oz) button mushrooms
100g (4 oz) pitted black olives
80g (3 oz) grated Parmesan (if desired)
salt and pepper
1. Blanch the tomatoes then peel and chop them. Put them in a skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil, half the oregano, and the minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer gently for 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
3. Thinly slice the onion and mushrooms. the onion and mushrooms. Set aside.
4. Roll out the Pizza Dough into a 23 cm (9-inch) round trays on a lightly floured surface.
5. Spread a layer of tomato sauce over the pizza base and top with the mushrooms, onion and olives. Sprinkle with Parmesan and the rest of the oregano. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside." ― Mark Twain