This beautiful, vivid-golden brown roasted turkey breast will look stunning at any dinner party!
1 turkey breast on the bone 1/2 cup olive oil 2 cups of red wine 2 tsp mustard à l'ancienne 2 cloves of garlic, sliced 1 tsp of ground thyme (dried) salt and paper
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
2. Rinse turkey breast under cold water; remove the skin.
PREPARE TURKEY BREAST
3. In a roasting pan, put the turkey breast; using a knife make incisions over, and stuffed with garlic.
4. Rub the mustard à l'ancienne all over and season with thyme, salt and pepper, Pour olive oil and the red wine.
5. Cover the pan with backing paper, and roast the turkey breast for 1 3/4 to 2 hours, basting every 20 minutes. Pour the remaining of wine into the bottom of the roasting pan and carefully put the pan in the oven.
6. Almost at the end of the full two hours in the oven remove the backing paper. Roast for few minutes until the turkey breast is light golden brown.
”There is no love sincerer than the love of food.”- George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman