There's nothing better on a chilly night than a baked potato stuffed with ricotta cream, prosciutto and parmesan cheese. A healthy, easy and tasty meal!
4 large potatoes
250g ( 1 cup) ricotta
50 ml sour cream
1/2 cup (50g) Gouda cheese or Cheddar cheese
4 Tbsp Parmesan
salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F).
2. Wash the potatoes well, then dry. Wrap each potato in foil, place on a baking tray. Roast for 50-55 minutes or until tender.
3. Remove from oven and cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
4. In a large bowl, mash the pulp with ricotta, sour cream, salt and pepper. Spoon into potato shells.
5. Top the potatoes with prosciutto. Sprinkle with Gouda cheese, Parmesan and chives.
“There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into sun.” ― Pablo Picasso